Dr. Amany Hussein specializes in maternity care for more than 30 years. She has special interests in multiple pregnancy and maternal medicine. She also sees high-risk obstetric women for pre-pregnancy counseling. She is highly experienced at managing a busy labor ward and believes in the promotion of normal birth. She is highly skilled in performing normal vaginal delivery, assisted vaginal delivery (and cesarean section. She is passionate in delivering one to one patient centered and evidence based care.
Dr. Amany Hussein graduated from the Cairo University, with a Bachelor of Medicine 1988. She completed her Training in Kasr Al Aini in and got her master degree in The University of Cairo 1992.
Prior to joining us, she worked at NMC and Medclinic Hospital in Dubai. Before that, Dr. Amany worked 10 years in governmental hospital in Cairo, Egypt, as a Specialist Obstetrician then moved to a hospital in Jeddah, KSA and worked there for around 15 years.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Vaginal rejuvenation .
- Normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Pregnancies associated with medical disorders
- All types of deliveries
- Family planning counseling and procedures
- All gynecological disorders
- Disorders of menstruation at all ages
- Colposcopy screening and treatment of cervical disorder
- Management of hormonal disorders at all ages
- Advice for hormonal replacement therapy
- Breast cancer screening
- Treatment for urinary incontinence and prolapse management
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Prenatal screening
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound
- Management of gynecological endocrine disorders
- Management of recurrent miscarriages